Sunday, January 18, 2009

Respect for the elder...

What kind of respect would you have for a man who once force his wife into prostitution to support him? His first wife left him, probably because of this, he had a second wife and hisotry repeat itself. Frankly, for me, this person do not hold any 'respect' in my heart. I have no fond memories of him, all I can remember was the unreasonable demand for respect and his fat ego. He is definitely fierce and all his siblings are fearful of him, so are the rest of the family. I seriously think that respect are earned thru good cause but fear. In the past, during CNY, he expect Juniors to visit him but he never visited his elder sister. He would host dinner at his place and praises need to be sing for his cooking else he would be offended. In time of need, his elder sister lend him her lending help but the kindness was never return even when he drove branded car, wore branded watch and host expensive dinner.

Now that he is gone, his elder sister will mourn the lost of her brother but did the brother even think of the sister? As for the me, the junior, no emotion attached to what have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment