Sunday, January 18, 2009

'O' Level Result

We had a little celebration today at Zhou's resturants to celebrate the good 'O' Level result that my cousins achieved. My ah boy score 15 points for best 6 subjects, not really the best to some but was really shocking good in our eyes. Another cousin score 7 points for best 6 subjects, this is her usual grade so we kind of expect it. Today, I found that she has apply for RJC with a 3 points, amazingly crazy. 7 - 2 points for CCA - 2 points for higher chinese = 3 points. What is this man? I am already glad and happy that I got 14 points for my best 5 subjects that lend me a place in Marketing course in SP.

Oh, found out that my grand-uncle's daughter who also sat for her 'O' Level last year score 6 points for her best 6 subjects today, what has the world become..hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment