Saturday, May 2, 2009

Grandma asthma attack

Was suppose to have a game of golf at Palm Resort when my aunt called me telling me that Grandma wasn't feeling very well. She has been having breathing difficulity for the past few days, was at her place on labour day and I heard grandma complaining. Her condition worsen and needed medical attention.

Sent her to the clinic and Doctor said she will need to be hospitalised if her condition do not improve 3 hours after taking her medicine. We fed her, put her to bed and observe her and 4 hours later, we decided that she needs to go to the Hospital. Call for the ambulance service cause she got weaken and was unable to walk herself down the stair. I think she will be fine but grandma will not be able to join us for the Mothers' Day dinner tomorrow and should we still even have the dinner???


No comments:

Post a Comment