Saturday, August 8, 2009

Catching up with friends

I have been busy doing a fair bit of catching up with friends these few weeks and it never feel so right and good before. I am referring to friends that I have not met for at least 5-10 years, before the meeting, I do have the usual worries of awkward silence, running out of topic to talk or 'what if' thought, but it all turn out great.

Had dinner with the girls at Fire Station at Bt Timah, the place is perfect for dinner and chilling out, it was so fun.

Remember that I have a bucket list and one of the item is to learn Piano and end objective is to play at my friends funeral if they leave before me (touched, please do!!). Saw the piano at the bar, can't help but want to pose for photo. Send me the song that you want to be play at you know when.

'Amazing Grace' is good for comforting families and friends, lifestyle song is what I am looking for. Big boobs, what is your song again?? 'Let talk about Sex'? Haha


Professional poser.

Xiao Wen, you will pay for this...the day will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment