Monday, August 24, 2009

Malacca to Bangkok

Smooth trip to Malacca, drove up for the good foods and some shopping. I bought 6 pairs of shoes, damn alot but they are simply my type, can't resist the calling. We were expecting a relaxing trip, ended up rather exhausted, probably because of the driving but I had good fun.

Getting ready for the coming Bangkok trip. Yes, I am going to Bangkok again, this is my FIRST trip to BKK this year. I will be arriving on Friday morning and I have planned out my iternary. I am going to colour my hair and do some shopping and cafe-ing on my own before the rest arrived in the late night. It should be cool considering this is the first time that I will be alone in BKK (for less than 12 hours la).

This week is another tiring week, I need to find time to go to driving range.

No comments:

Post a Comment