Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Innocence or Guilty?

What kind of person are you in general sense:

Are you more of 'Innoncence until proven guilty person or Guilty until proven innocence person? What's the difference? Mainly thats referred to how you judge a person right from the start without any prior information or experience.

For me, I am the 'Innocence until proven guilty' person. I am trusting and in my little perfect world, everyone is nice and kind till they pissed me off or deserved the judgement from me, which can happen in second. Haha, meaning to say, YOU WILL BE JUDGE BY ME, althought I try not to but that's tough!! My brother and Louis are both the other type and they think I am too trusting for my own good, what to do, I am such a nice soul.

Don't give me the 'want to puke' look, I can see that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment