Monday, January 24, 2011

Back to School Birthday Party...

I can't believed that I have my first theme birthday party at the age of 35. I know age is only a number and we can celebrate the way we like it but I have never dream of doing a theme. But thanks to my friends..I should say crazy friends and it actually happened. My 35th Birthday theme was back to school and everyone have to turn up in school uniform except me, simply because I am pregnant and don't think any school uniform is cater for a pregnant student. I was to dress as the principle and I gladly oblige.

Before the party, I do not know what to expect but the party turn out to be successful, not everyone turn up in uniform but it was successful enough and the theme turn everyone crazy and we felt going back to school.

The lovely cake that Vanessa order was even more meaningful, it was pretty and every cup cakes represent the nickname of each of us..simply heavenly.

More interestingly, we were told that there are birthday themes line up for the whole year and the next inline is Lady Gaga..stay tune for more update...


A 'serious' pose for the camera