Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bubble tea craving

It is a fattening craving but I constantly craved for Bubble Milk tea. It started with KOI then Gong Cha and now Drink Tea.

I used to think KOI is nice but Gong Cha is better then I tried Drink Tea and the first 2 simply cannot match up. The Drink Tea Roast Milk tea with roselle pearl is simply heavenly and the tea made me travel all way to NEX on a crowded Sunday to buy the tea. Apparently that the only outlet in Singapore right now.

Louis is against me drinking milk tea cos that's one of the factor that cause my rapid weight gain. But I am not the only one gaining weight, the twins are growining equally well, right!! More over, I will have complete stop drinking coffee or tea once I start breastfeeding, so if I don't drink to my heart content now, I will have to wait for a long time before I reconnect with the milk tea.