Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Last week of 2nd Trimester

Time passes fast and I am into the last week of 2nd trimester. What's left is the new excitment and anticipation of the last 3 months of pregnancy before I get to meet the twins. I got many questions from friends asking me if I have gotten all the necessary stuffs before the babies arrived? Frankly, what are the stuffs required?

I have many hands me down from colleauges, friends and my brother. My mum's place is almost filled with babies's stuffs passed down by my brother. There are babycot, car seat, milk warmer, clothes, milk bottles, breast pump and many more. Our babies room is also in a big mess with all the stuffs from friends and colleagues. I am happy collecting them for now and will do proper sorting and cleaning nearer to the delivery date, I hope I will have the discipline to do so ONE day!!

I should go for a celebration with Louis to celebrate the new milestone. Have been feeling hungry faster these days, must be babies growing and they demand more foods and energy right? I don't want to be the only one gaining the weight..haha