Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Our plan to stop the mosquitoes from attacking our babies

I seriously think the mosquitoes at home are driving my babies and me nuts. Their attacked causes the babies to wake up and unable to fell back to sleep peacefully. Definitely pain my heart to see them scatching themselves and feeling uncomfortable.

We have decided to take on the mosquitoes. We have planted Lemon scented aroma througout the house. We have bought different repellent at home, the cream type, spray type and candle. We have 3 UV insect killer at home and have learn from website about using Lemon as the nature remedies to chase away the insect. We are trying my best and will do whatever we can to achieve that goal.

However, if everything else fail then we will rent out the house and move to somehere that is of higher floor and mosquitoes free as well as bigger space. Parents really do all things for the sake of their kids!!!