Sunday, September 16, 2007

How smaller can this world be???

Got a mms from QueenMother yesterday asking me if the picture of the wedding cover look familiar? I look at it and have not recall at all. So she asked me to guess who are the couple and i am invited for the wedding as well. I tried my best to think and we have a friend wedding on 29th Setp, she can't be asking me the obvious right?? So I replied her saying that it is 'Kian Seng"? (Kian Seng is her ex-BF and happened to be our classmate).

She replied, 'it is a good try but no and the wedding is on 28th Sept'. So i called her and asked, who is it exactly. She asked i should have a wedding to attend on 28th Sept. Indeed, i do but that's Louis's friend wedding, she only met him at my wedding so he can't possibly invited her right?

So, the story is, QM's mum is invited to the same friend wedding on 28th Sept by the mother of the groom. What a small small world. And the best thing is, QM will be going with her mum with our darling little Ash. Yeah.

Many occassions on the coming weeks....
22nd Sept - Ash's birthday party, she is turning ONE..
23rd Sept - Mr Tan housing warming...
28th Sept - Andrew's wedding..
29th Sept - My good pal, Raymond's wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment