Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New casing, new look and Stuffs to be sent to UK

Got my new handphone casing today, time to change the design of my handphone casing man. This time, will add alot alot of crystals.

Got a Gold colour casing for my iPod Nano as well, how can i let go any opportunity of crystalising my gadget right?

Will post the pic of my new work when it is done, can't wait to get home to start my work.

Went shopping for the items to be sent to UK for my dear friend. Got Milo today and realised that they have change the packaging, hope the content is as good as before. Brought 4 packs of Instant noodles and some herbal packages for making soup. What else should i get? Kaya? Mooncake? What would you miss from Singaopore if you are staying overseas? Maybe i should send Brand Chicken Essence as well.

Friend, wait for my parcel okie.....

1 comment:

  1. bak kwa and haina chicken rice.. next time i go overseas, make sure u post them over k.. :)))

    ReplyDelete