Thursday, September 27, 2007

Weekly activities

Live life to the fullest and my week activities are usually packed. Let see:

  1. Monday: Dinner at mum's place,but if there is class at CC, dinner will be very rush and you will see an angry face looking at me while I swallow my food. (Oh, once class at UBI starts, no dinner at mum's place already)
  2. Tuesday: Professional Nail Course.
  3. Wednesday: My only FREE night on Weekday for now. New class starting in Mid Oct at UBI.
  4. Thursday: Golf lesson......gossip time with Vanessa as well...
  5. Friday: Professional Nail Course.

Usually I have more personal time during the weekend unless there are classes. My Sunday class just ended and now still considering if I should start the next in-take.

I am not complaining, I like my life and I treasure the time I have to spend with my family and friends. Work hard but enjoy life at the same time is very important, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment