Monday, October 29, 2007

Medical appointment.

Went to the poly clinic today. The whole experience wasn't that bad probably becos we make it a point to be the first patient in the afternoon. Waited at the poly clinic at 1.20pm althought the consultation will only start at 2pm.















The doctor that saw me wasn't the typical nice and kind lady doctor. She was cold and unsympathetic. I was coughing my lungs out but obviously she thought my conditions is not that serious. She almost didn't want to give me a MC. What the F***. Anyway, if not becos of the reference letter for my Colonscopy, I will not be there to see her. She is super unhelpful, when I asked for the letter, she sounded kind of unwilling althought I told her I have a strong family history and I recently found blood in my STOOLS.


Anyway, I got the letter and I know the procedure, went to room 14 where they will help me to call SGH for a medical appointment. This time, they messed up, they called SGH and was told that the earliest appointment date will be April 08, I almost fainted. So they tried AH, I was lucky, someone cancelled her/his appointment, so I got a slot at 12th Nov.
Not too bad, definitely better than April next year but my previous records are with SGH. So the lady suggested that I call SGH to borrow my records for my appointment with AH. Luckily I made the call personally. When I called up SGH, I decided to ask if I really need to wait till April 08. I also told her I would prefer SGH since my records are with them. The lady on the phone was shocked, she said my typed kind of cases will get an appointment within a week. She put me on hold and less than a min she got me a slot on 31th Oct at 12noon. Can't believed what happened at the Poly Clinic.
So, please do continue to pray for me, still scare. I will only know if I am clear after my colonscopy.

1 comment:

  1. u know hor.. prayers must be consistent one.. and not pray and hug buddha's (or whoever) legs at crucial moments only. time to attend church again? God is calling.. :o)

    ReplyDelete