Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tailgate

I hate people who tailgate while driving. I find those drivers who tailgate are simply rude and idiotic. They are not only causing danger to themselves but also the life of others.

Today, I make a big fuss after Louis decided to tailgate me while we are on our way to IMM. I was driving and I am not slow, I am travelling at 100km/hr and when I look up my rear mirror, I saw him tailgate me really closed. So I changed lane and he contiune to do that. I was damn damn pissed when I saw that. To him, he was just having fun while it really irritate me. I can't believed it. Really angry.

Here I am worried about my colon, thus while I was driving, I was thinking how should I face the outcome if the result is bad? How would I react? What should I do? And on the other hand, he is driving like an idiot to irritate me. I almost go crazy.

Today, there is still blood in my stools and I am really worried.

2 comments:

  1. Are you feeling better already? Your mood really fluctuates like mad man... dun so fast go into menopause leh.. wait for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will wait for you. Still waiting for your wedding invitation leh

    ReplyDelete