Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lazy weekend

I survived my very eventful week. Grandma eye's operation went on very well. Althought she was very exhausted after the Op but I believed she will be rewarded with clear vision soon. We were very worried before the the Op, but grandma was stronger than we thought, she was calm and composed. I am really glad that I was with her before and after the Op, the quality time that we spent together is really really priceless. Ah ma, jia you, I love you.

I had a great time during our company bowling game with our business partner. Had good fun and everything turn out good. Althought we lost in all categories but I won some money thru our side bet. Thank you uncle TL.

So I am very happy to be able to spend my Sat doing nothing, needed the break desperately. Went to my fav cafe, Starbuck with Louis. So relaxing...

Coffee for you??
















Me and my Soy latte















Act cool ah...

No comments:

Post a Comment