Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Departure of my uncle

Went to the wake of my uncle last night. He is the husband of my youngest Gu Gu (My dad's youngest sister). Because I was brought up by my maternal grandma, I am natural not closed to my paternal relatives. I know who they are but we only meet up like once a year during Chinese New Year or sadly during wake of relatives.

My youngest Gu Gu is quite nice to us, she will remember all our birthday and buy each of us a birthday cake when we turn 21. She has quite a handful to remember, we have about twenty odd cousin in our Chua Family.

They got married when she was 16 and they have always been a loving couple. Althought I am not closed to her family but I am sadden by the news when my mum informed me. Goodbye Uncle Yeo and be strong, my dear gu gu.

No comments:

Post a Comment