Sunday, December 9, 2007

My first Christmas Tree

After 30 years, I finally bought my first ever Christmas Tree. Went to concourse to for our Christmas shopping and I really hope I can bring back a Christmas Tree and I finally did. Our Christmas Tree is not the traditional Pine tree but a happening dazzling silver cone. Hahaha, simply love my Christmas tree.

By the way, Louis spotted something different while we were shopping for a tree. He saw this cute reindeer and he must bring him home....

Christmas parties and more partries:
20th Dec 2007 - First party at Gina Place
23rd Dec 2007 - Poly party at my place, Ash can take photo with Reindeer
24th Dec 2007 - Family party at my mum's place
1st Jan 2008 - Louis's friends gathering at our place...

Must diet man, sure put on weight....

2 comments:

  1. FWAH!! xmas tree so nice wan and reindeer so cute wan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idiot...dun let you take photo with my reindeer then you know.

    ReplyDelete