Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas - My favourite time of the year!!

Not sure about you, but for me Christmas is my most look forward time of the year. This is the time to enjoy, party, show appreciation to your loves one and listen to the wonderful Christmas songs. The festive atmosphere just make everything looks and feels better.

We love gift exchange because of the excitement and anticipation of receiving a gift from your love one. The gift is more than a gift, it is the thought and the effort that the person put in when choosing and buying the gift that count. Recently, I am disappointed by a gift that I got, not because of the value but mainly on the fact that it is too thoughtless and conventient gift to be given. Last year, the same thing happened, the gift from the same person was obviously a free gift that she got long time ago and she conveniently use it for the gift exchange. What goes around comes around, if you do not put in effort, sincere heart and love in handling friendship, don't expect the impossible from the rest.

This is a lesson but it is not going to spoil my Christmas, I still have parties to attend and friends that i love and I know they love me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment