Monday, July 7, 2008

@Award Nails is moving

This is official, we are moving!! The good news is we are moving not too far from where we currently are. Will be shifting from level 5 to level 4. Sounds easy? Don't think so, I am expecting a hell lots of packing and unpacking to be done for the next few days. We have been in this current office for coming 3 years, can you imagines the amounts of stuffs to move, I am certainly not too excited about it. I have an ideas on how to move my stuffs, instead of packing them all in boxes, I am going to 'borrow' the shopping trolley from Gaint and pack all my stuffs in and push them down to level 4. This is will make packing and unpacking alot of easier, smart right?

I will be soaking myself in my office this Friday, Satuarday and Sunday, drop by if you are free, lend your helping hands and show me what are friends for..hahaha

I will be putting up photos of before and after of current and new offiice.

No comments:

Post a Comment