Sunday, July 6, 2008

Family's Day

Satuarday was a mega family day for me. Started the day early to spend quality time with Louis, we went to Delfirance for their weekend buffet breakfast. Verdict? Foods suck, not worth trying again. After breakfast, went to my MIL place, suppose to celebrate my niece Reina birthday. She is turning to a terrible 3. No photo taken becos our birthday gal said she did not want to take photo and refuse to say 'Thank you' when Louis gave her an Hong Bao. A bit too rude for my liking. Guess it is not easy to be a parents but guess what, parents must still be firm when come to dsicipline the kid, that's the role of parents, isn't it?

I went to my grandma place after Louis left for work. Grandma looks tired. Went to my aunt place with my mum and cousin, we stayed for dinner since aunt wanted to cook for us. I have never tasted her cooking for the longest time. She is so into Organic foods, jus like my mum...so we had a very healthy dinner and it was very delicious. Well done, Irene.


View from my aunt's apartment.

Me and my cosuin, OMG, my face look so small next to her...hahaha, she will kill me if she see this..

She is damn VAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment