Sunday, July 6, 2008

Random pictures in my mobile phone

Doing a cleaning up of pictures in my mobile and found some interesting pic that I have taken.
Things that my colleague did to me when I am out for meeting.
Funny!! Took this picture at MND Building, next to URA office.
These are the 4d/toto papers, the person who did this must have bet his entired wealth and obviously all his money kana 'eaten'.
Thing you do when you feel bored at a Christmas party..hahaha..want to guess who's in this??


Darling,what are you doing??

Rachel is lecturing Jazrel when she misbehave...poor thing and aunty Kat is happily taking photo.

Nice, mother and daughter (My first and only beaching outing with Ashleigh...very siong)

Proved of 4th Aunt studying hard for her TCM exam..(Photo taken while we were taking care of Grandma at NUH)

No comments:

Post a Comment