Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Decision making

Not the major, life threatening decision but enough to keep me occupied and surf thru the net to find the answer.

iPhone-able? Should I or should I not? I am a total Blackberry betrayer, I am moving from the BLACK side to the DARK side, I am convinced and ready but my mobile plan is not. And should I wait for 4G or settled for 3.5G now? I am exhausted!!!

I am re-bonding my hair, and thinking of cutting my fringe, would I look good? Am I trying to act cute?? NO, only trying to look young!! Should I or Should I not?

Last but least, I should stop giving myself excuses not to jog....I am going jogging tonight, the fat that lingering around my waist and arm is killing me. I must stop the FAT Invasion. I will think about the above 2 issues while I jog....haha