Monday, May 24, 2010

Diana F+ mini

I have recently bought 3 new lomo camera, A fisheye, a supersampler and a diana F+ mini. Each camera create different effect and I am so excited about my new addition. I have not complete the first roll for both Fisheye and Supersample but I have finish up two rolls of film on my diana F+ mini.

It was fun taking photos but because it run on films and unlike digital camera, there is no viewer and the only way to see the picture is after developing (yes, the traditional way). After looking at my virgin work on my diana, I can only said, my photography skill need ALOT of improvement. Here are some photo, don't expect too much..all photo were taken in Hong Kong during our recent trip.


[Trying to be artistic and took this building in Central, Hong Kong)


[Who doesn't like an Audi???]


[Me, posing for the camera with menu]


[This pic quite cool right, I got the talent, lack the skill]

[This is her fav pose]
[Vain pot, ever ready for the camera]