Sunday, May 23, 2010

Gynae appointment

I received conflicting information from the hospital and ended up with a Gynae appointment with Dr Loh before the blood test. Fine, since the appointment is also on Sat morning, I have no issue with it and for the first time, I am so glad that we are only a stone throw away from the hospital, woohoo.

Dr Loh did not know that I have already make the appointment to start in May (the procedure to start is to call the centre directly what), he thought I need second opionion from him. He was furious when he found out that the appointment was a mixed up...bloody hell, that's not my fault right? He asked 'don't you know how to use the computer, why didn't you email me the request??' His kind intention was worry that the centre might make a mistake and I have to wait even longer. Anyway, he wish me luck and said he will meet me again soon.

What a morning!! Anyway, had my blood test and the next appointment is in June, thus till then, life is as normal as before. Maybe not entirely, at least I am trying not to drink alcohol and eat unhealthy stuffs, I was at Balacava on Friday night and I had Bitter Lemon soda thru-out....can't believed it.