Thursday, June 3, 2010

I have a plan but I can't do it alone

I have two grandaunt and two granduncles from my maternal family and I met them recently at my youngest cousin baby shower. I am the 3rd generation and the senior said it will be a pity if 2nd and 3rd generation don't meet up and worst, don't know each other.

Indeed, I may remember these relatives and recognise their faces, but so what cos that does not mean anything. I am thinking of a mega family gathering where 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation get together, mingle and know each other...

I bounce the ideas with my grandma and she is said she wants it, grandma hardly gave such strong response and I think we should do it too. Youngest Grandaunt health is not doing well and let do a gathering where good memories can be created for everyone...And I definitely can't do this alone, I need help to plan and coordinate to make this happen...Volunteers...Anyone??