Friday, June 11, 2010

Official Poking time

Yesterday was the 21st day and the day to start the poking (injection). This is stage 1 of injection Lucrin to suppress the release of FSH and LH hormones from the pituitiary, causing 'down regulation' in preparation for IVF. I will need to continue this Lucrin (daily poking) for 28 days. By 15th day, will be the next stage, going for ultrascan to determine if I can start the 2nd injection (so it will be 2 poking daily from then on).

I am feeling the unwanted side effect, I am having aching joint and a bit of discomfort all over. I hope this is only because my body is trying to get use to the foreign invasion of Lucrin and it will not get worst. (body, be friendly la)

Since I will have little needle hole on my tummy, I will try to make it into some design, maybe a star or flower...at least something for me to look forward to do daily.

By the way, the needle poking is a little painful hor!!

My supply of needles and alcohol swipe...