Thursday, June 17, 2010

Needle poking skill is improving n my low carbo diet

I think I am getting better at the daily jab, I wouldn't say I am an expert now but at least I am exploring ways of injection to reduce the pain or feel no pain at all. Sometime, I still failed but getting there.

I have so many things to do every morning, shower, make up, make breakfast, needle poking and drink my vinegar, oh my, I sure can multi-task.

I am trying out low carbo diet in hope to reduce weight. So I am cutting out rice and bread almost totally in my meals (tough, cos i am such a rice and bread lover), and replacing my carbo with alot of vege and fruit, at least for Breakfast and Dinner. I am blessed that I love all foods, else how do I survived right? I have stocks up my fridge wth Strawberry, Mango, Oranges and Grapes. Sounds so yummy right??


My big bowl of strawberry for dinner.