Saturday, June 26, 2010

So, Pineapples really work!!

Truthfully, I was feeling really affected and disappointed after the KKH appointment on Thursday, I was concern about the uncertainty of stage 2. Since I have started the process, it will be my biggest regret if I can't complete it.

I was dying for my menses to arrive as soon as possible and I had 5 slices of pineapple within 2 days. Old wife tales works, it gave me the comfort of at least feeling in control and able to do something about the situation. The wait is over, my Da Yi Ma is here..WooHoo...PBB promised to pray for me when she goes to church on Sunday, you can still pray for me...all prayer are welcome!!

As much as I wanted to contain my own expectation of the whole procedure, I can't help but feeling pressure from within. Is this the side of the unbalance hormones?