Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Finally the final stage

I am finally at the final stage of the pregnancy, am into the 9th months and like what everyone and the gynae is saying, it could be anytime from now. The pregnacy has been smooth for me with no morning sickness, good appetite and little discomfort and I am very grateful for the blessing.

What's going to happen in the next few weeks will be the greatest changes in my life and having to handle the two little ones will definitely blown me away. I guess no one will be fully preapred for what is to come, but I will try my best to keep an OPEN mind about things.

For now, I am embracing my special moments with the twins, having them moving inside me and soon this feeling will be histoy, seriously the father will never understand what's the mother go thru...too bad for the men.