Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blessed pregnancy and delivery

My pregnancy journey came to an end on 21st March and I successfully and safely delivered the twins via the natural way. I must said, this is amazing and I felt truly blessed. Looking back at my pregnancy, I did not have any major issues or discomfort, except for feeling tired during the early trimester, other than that, it was a smooth journey for me throughout. In fact, I was able to drive myself to work till the very last day of leave.

I have heard many twins pregnacy to be diffcult and bed rest are often required towards the end of the trimester. I was also worried that there are complications for the twins which will be costly and of cos traumatic to handle for new parents. Thus, when we heard the loud cry of the babies, it really set our heart at ease and with the assurance of the PD that babies are well, relaxes us immediately.

Well, we have not fully comprehen the roles as parents yet since we still need time to adjust and adapt. Will update soon on how parenthoods changes us. Till then, more night feeding and diaper changing to handle.