Friday, April 15, 2011

babies first outing

We brought the twins out officially today and the experience wasn't too bad but not as easy as I thought. Just half an hour before the departure time, the tiwns decided to cry together because both of them are sleepy but refuse to sleep. I had a hard time trying to calm them down and I have not even change yet. So, I placed them on my bed, change and carry the girl while I do my make up and I have check on the boy to make sure that his pacifier is in his mouth, else he will start screaming. Multi-tasking just to make sure that we get out of the house on time and in one piece.

However, murphy's law is always a challenge, the new stroller failed to work properly and ah boy refuse to sit in the car seat. Ended up, we left the stroller at home, put the girl in the car seat, I carried the boy and off we go. The journey to office was smooth, both of them sleep thru the trip and they behave well while we were at the office too. The trip back was equally peaceful and both of them seriously knock out after we reached home. They must be really tired, especially the boy. Ah girl was tired but refuse to sleep later in the evening, she had enjoyed the attention and the carrying by all the aunties that she constantly wants to be carry now...Happiness!!