Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Begining of night feed

Confinement aunty left and I have to handle all feeding now and the feeding cycle repeated at a rapid speed. Had my first taste of night feeding and it is really not fun managing the meal time if two babies. I have to make sure that their feeding do not clash and I must have sufficient time to make milk, feed, blup and put baby to sleep before the other wakes up. Oh, not forgetting changing their diaper if they poop. Really busy and after the settling the babies, it is time to express the breast milk. I basically have very little time to sleep n rest, Louis is avoiding feeding them, he is not confidence in handling them but don't think he can run away for too long cos I will be going crazy soon if I have to do this even after i started work.