Friday, June 8, 2012

Goodbye Blackberry and hello Samsung SIII

I parted with my BB today, I have been a BB users for 3 years and BB had served me well but my desired for new phone caught the flame again with the launched of the new Samsung SIII. in fact, I was considering Note but the draw to the Note wasn't strong enough for me to act.

I was thinking of SIII the whole day and decided to join the crowd at the shop to get my new phone. The process wasn't too painful, I have backed up all my BB data few days back and I have packed the BB set ready for a trade in anytime.

So now, I am no longer a BB user but had join the crowd to explore the new SIII. I have high expectation for the phone and hope it will not disappoint me. New phone is now charging and will be ready for me to explore tomorrow. Really excited and I always love gadget.