Sunday, July 29, 2012

Motherly love

My cousin will be enlisted on this coming Monday, he is the only boy in the family of 4 children and I can tell that my their mum (my nanny) is super kan cheong and worried. I will probably be the same when it is Sincere time to be enlisted.

I was at their place on the last weekend before the big day and I can tell that my aunt is emotional about her son new NS journey but being the mother of her generation, way of expressing her love is thru nagging and cooking up a storm for the son. My cousin had tone of appointment and gathering with his friends and the moment when he said he will stay for dinner on Saturday, I can immediately see the spark in my aunt eyes and next moment she is searching thru her fridge and cracking her brain on what to cook. Motherly love is indeed great and unconditional.

I do not know if I am have been a good mother so far but I do know that I love my twins and I will do anything for them within my means and way. I just posted in Facebook and shared that Parenthood is so tough and like what people kept tell me, it will only get easier but I do not experience the easier part yet. Still feeling stress up to this moment. Nevertheless, I still love you, sincere and righteous!!