Sunday, July 15, 2012

Babies not sleeping thru the night

This is nothing new and I have growth and learnt to deal with it since they are only home with me on the weekend. Their nap frequency has reduce to 1 time, but there are occasion where they will nap just before dinner time if they wake up very early in the morning.

Now that they are already 16months, I will have make the decision on when to stop them on sarong and move them to sleeping on the mattress. This will be a huge challenge for us as this will change their sleeping and napping habit altogether. But I have to do what I need to do, just finding the best time to do the switch and they might struggle a bit but hope all will turn out fine. I will blog the progress when the day arrive. Meanwhile, I am rocking Sincere since 4.30am and the time now is 5.50am, baby sleep well and mummy need my sleep too.