Saturday, July 28, 2012

Weekend plan.

I was told to have a positive mindset when come to taking care of the twins. Easier said then done but I am going to try that again. Again because I tried to be positive before and I can't remember when did the negativity got into me and the fear overwhelm me.

Anyway, instead of staying home alone and whine with my babies, I am bringing them back to my mum's place where my nanny and cousins will be around to help. Sounds like a good plan?? I certainly hope so and hope to catch some sleep if possible. I have requested Louis to take Sunday off work, not the long term plan but I need him to be home cause Righteous is running fever and i need the extra help at home. We suppose to bring them for their booster jab on Monday, guess that had to be postpone till after our holiday in Perth.