Saturday, September 22, 2012

House chores that I hate and more

I hate washing cup, I do not know why. I do not have the habit of washing up my cup after I used it, I tend to leave it overnight or over couple of nights before washing it. I hate hanging up my clothes too. I am fine with the rest of the chores except these two.

Other than house hold chores, I also hate pumping petrol, I have to wait till the empty sign lighted up and wait till the tank is also empty when it is at emergency warning before driving into the petrol kiosk. I do not know why but I simply hate pumping petrol.

Other than that I think I am ok with everything else...then again, maybe not. I just can't quite remember what else do I hate, I am sometime too forgetful. Never mind, I will continue this blog when I remember them. Till then, have a good nite. Now is already coming to 2am.