Saturday, September 1, 2012

Stride rite shoes

I am convinced that a good pairs of shoes is very important and this is even more true when come to first pairs of shoes for my twins. I have brought many shoes but I tend to neglect the development of their little feet. Righteous is wearing a pairs of see kai run hand me down shoes, and she walks with comfort and confidence. Sincere does not have a pair of shoes that fit and he seem to be in discomfort all the time when comes to training him to walk.

So, after much thought, I have decided to invest in good comfort shoes for them. We decided to try stride rite at united square. The shoes are more expensive than mine, each pair cost $65. The sweet deals was they were running some promo and some range are 50% off. I bought 4 pairs in one go and I hope Sincere and Righteous will be able to walk in comfort and confidence.