Thursday, September 6, 2012

Learning new thing everyday

One thing I love about my job is, I am able to meet new and all kind of personality during the course of my work. I have a very wide range of business partners and I get to meet at different occassions. During one of the recent meeting, I get to meet people from the Bangladesh high commission. First of all, they speak very good English and they are people that are passional about their conutry and they want to make a difference in the life of their countrymen.

We learnt that they are mostly muslim and all Bangladeshish received fundamental education.

I admit that I love Singapore and super proud to be a Singaporean but I don't think I have done anything more for the Country. Knowing people that want to make a difference really impresses me and kept me thinking. Here in Singapore, everyone is demanding and expecting government to make their life better, but did anyone stop and think on how to make Singapore a better place without asking for any return? We are so shelter and protected that we take Singapore for granted. We tend to neglect the safety, the harmony, the peace, the culture that we are enjoying. We should really paused and look at the surrounding.