Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Favourite Radio Station - Class 95 FM

I am going to share with you about my fav radio station, but in the midst of doing so, i might be distracted as I also wanted to share about my meeting experience and the long drive from Woodlands to Vivo to have lunch with XW and Big Boobs.

Had a meeting at Republic Poly, this is my first visit to the poly and I am totally lost. Called my meeting contact and he gave me instructtion that are not a bit helpful. I have to call him 3 times before getting my way to the meeting room. Such an unfriendly place or rather he is just bad at giving direction.

Suppose to meeting XW and big boobs for lunch and XW wanted to eat Carl Jr at Vivo. It is such a long drive from RP to Vivo, aiyo. However becos of the long drive, I got to listen to my fav radio station, what a bonus.

You should tune in to Lunchbreak on weekday if you can. Vernetta Lopez is really damn funny. She always has funny things to share and she is really full of Shit. She has this thing called 'WTS' which mean waste time suggestion and she will give you the most hilarious or stupid suggestions, for all you know someone might be following what she suggest, haahhaha..

Do check her out if you can...other than LunchBreak, I also like Morning Express and Car Tune but I hate Lovesongs Confidential.

www.class95.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment