Sunday, November 25, 2007

Like Mother Like Daughter

If you think I am a bitch, check out my mother. Where do you think I got my genes from?? There is a newly set up day care centre at the block where my mum stays and they had their official opening today. My mum registered for the check up services that they offered. During the consultation, the doctor asked my mum a few questions:

Doc: Aunty, who are you staying with?
Mum: I am staying alone, both my children got married and moved out.
Doc: You stayed in 5 room flat alone??
Mum: Cannot meh?
Doc: No, since you stayed alone, do you need any home visits or special arrangement from us, in case of emergencies...
Mum: Why, do I look very old to you? I can still manage
Doc:..-_-

Doc: So auuty, are you happy and satisfy with your life now?
Mum: Huh, what do you mean by happy and satisfy? When i compared myself to the rich, of cos i am not happy but when I compared myself to the less fortunate, then I think I am lucky. What do you want me to say???
Doc: Vomit blood and die


My powderful mother and super one-kind niece:



No comments:

Post a Comment