Saturday, November 24, 2007

I bought an interesting book - The bumper book of useless information.

Went to collect my Race entry pack for Singapore Marathon at Suntec yesterday. I met alot of MAD people, those who took part in the Full Marathon run, really many of them. The collection took me 20min and I met Ee Lin for dinner since she wanted to get some stuffs from Bodyshop and thanks to fairy, we got very GOOD discount.

By the way, that Ee Lin can really shop, we spent such a long time in BS that I almost fall asleep. After clearing out the stocks at BS, we head to MPH and I saw this interesting book ' The bumper book of useless information'. The information is far from useless, they are very informative and easy to read. For eg:

Do you know that:

The smallest unit of time is yoctosecond?
French Fries were invented in Belgium?
The oldest known vegetable is the Pea?
Gorillas often sleep for up to 14 hours a day? - So does Big Boobs..hahahah
and many more....


Me and Ee Lin taking a break...

2 comments:

  1. jiejie.how to get de photos taken during ahma de birthday?? HAHA =)
    i lazy to go till that post ah.so i just post de comment here.heex

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahlau your big ass picture is BLINDING me!! btw im not gorilla hor!!

    ReplyDelete