Sunday, April 20, 2008

God's perfect timing

I am a back-slided Christian and that's mean that I have not been going to church, reading the bible and praying, except for the 'critical moment'.

However, I know God is good and his timing is perfect in all things. I have seen his timing and I am in awe.

With my classes, I have seen many students from very different background, educational level, personality and experience. But the amazing thing is, somehow, these students with the same experiences group themselve together in the same class (of cos they do not know each other prior to the class). To me, it is God arrangement for them to know each other to share their problems, blessing, experience for them to encourage and help each other. I am glad that I am able to be the channel for these individual to come and grow together.

Thank God for your blessing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment