Sunday, July 4, 2010

Precious letters

My mum gave the final order to clear my room 4 years after I officially moved out. I have ton of things in my room that includes photos, soft toys, nails related stuffs, CD and my precious letters. I thrown out most of the stuffs but I kept the letters.

It has been a long while since I last received a letter from a friend, reading back the letters brought back fond memories and some mixed feeling. Going thru the letters, some are from friends that I have lost contact long time ago, some I can't even remember we exchanged letters and of cos lots of them are from friends that came a long way with me.

Today, email, facebook and blog are so convenience and available that we forget the feeling of receiving the handwritten letter in the mailbox, what will be the feeling like? Before that, do we even have an address book these day that kept our friends addresses? I need to find my address book.