Friday, July 9, 2010

Stage 3 and Stage 4

Had my 3rd ultrasound scan to check on the development of follicles and my inner linning. Good news was my linning is good thickness and I have 20 follicles, 9 on left and 11 on right. Meaning to say, I am on my way to start stage 3 and stage 4.

I must be back to KKH on next Monday for another scan to check the size of the follicles and on Monday night, I must return for stage 3, a night jab to fertlise the eggs. On Wednesday, I will be admited for eggs extraction and Friday for embyro implanation. During these period, I will be given two weeks hospitalisation leave to rest.

Suddenly, the process is moving so fast, it is getting me excited and raising my anticipation. This is also the first time that I will be away from work for the longest period of time. I have share my plan with my mum and she is showing her support by making me bird nest, that's the way to go, mummy.