Sunday, July 18, 2010

Torture staying at home

Since the extraction and transfer, I have been advice rest, not carrying out heavy stuffs and no strenuous activities (jogging is a NO NO). However, Louis does not allow me to step out of the house although the nurse said, slowing walking like shopping is fine as long as I don't carry heavy stuffs. Of cause, the bloatedness cause by the sore ovaries is also a factor that make me unwell and unable to do much.

After staying home for 4 days, lying in the bed most of the time almost drive me nuts. It just make me feel so lazy and lethargy. So, I beg Louis to bring me to United Square for a short while. We went there for dinner and bought some fruits and I woke up feeling refresh this morning. Haha

By the way, on Friday, when Doctor and nurse were checking on my condition and progress, they asked me how's my appetite? They advice, even if I don't feel like eating, I must force myself to eat, tough but I must try. Sigh, but my problem is....I don't have that issue, my appetite is good, I am eating on time and normal even when the discomfort caused by the bloatedness was at it peak. Only thing is, I can't eat too much, cause me indigestion, so the solution is eat less but more frequently, I am fine with that arrangement.